Product Owner AI PreSales (m/f/d)Festanstellung
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Seize this opportunity and support us – Europe’s fastest growing university and leading EdTech entity – at one of our locations or remotely, starting immediately in full-time as Product Owner AI PreSales (m/f/d).
As a Product Owner AI PreSales (m/f/d), you will be responsible for creating and executing an AI-enhanced customer journey that elevates the overall customer experience and drives business growth. This role is crucial in developing and implementing innovative AI solutions to optimize customer interactions across various touchpoints.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and mapping of the existing customer journey to identify pain points, opportunities for improvement, and potential areas where AI can be integrated.
- Deploy AI-driven personalization and recommendations for customized experiences based on individual preferences, behaviors, and past interactions.
- Develop and deploy intelligent chatbots and virtual assistants to provide real-time support and assistance to customers.
- Leverage data analytics and AI insights to optimize the customer journey, including continuous A/B testing for performance enhancement.
- Monitor AI solution performance, ensuring accuracy and efficiency, while utilizing insights for ongoing refinement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (data scientists, software engineers, UX/UI designers) to design and develop AI-driven solutions to create intuitive and user-friendly AI-driven interfaces.
- Keep abreast of the latest advancements in AI technologies, customer experience best practices, and industry trends to continuously enhance the AI-enhanced customer journey strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Business, Marketing, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in implementing AI solutions and optimizing customer journeys in a business or marketing context.
- Strong understanding of AI and machine learning concepts, including natural language processing (NLP), and chatbot development.
- Proficient in data analysis (Python, R, SQL).
- Hands on experience is preferred with either of the following:
– ML development NLP/CV applications via TensorFlow, PyTorch or tabular algorithm development via XGBoost or similar
– GenAI tools in feature pipelines (GPT-2, -3.5, -4, Claude, Llama, and other LLMs used via API calls)
– Programming skills (Python, Java, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex AI concepts to non-technical stakeholders clearly.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a strong business acumen and customer-centric mindset when identifying innovative AI solutions for customer journey enhancement.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and manage projects with various stakeholders.
- Change the world of education: A chance to change the world of education and make education accessible to every learner around the globe.
- Appreciative culture: We stand for a meritocratic culture where every voice is heard and valued. You can make an impact and we value your participation in IU Group’s success.
- Work from wherever you want …: Modern tools and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It’s your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Become part of our Team and be an integral part to shape our AI path from the very beginning at Germany’s largest university!
We are pioneers in utilizing AI within the education sector, aiming to integrate this technology for both 1:1 tutoring and a personalized approach across the entire customer journey. AI holds the potential to further elevate and refine personalization, especially in guiding potential students towards making informed study decisions.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Lutz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Words are followed by actions: We take our “Culture Of Everyone” very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!